HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- In all seriousness, politics has become the art of the stupid. 2 days ago
- @fightcopytrolls Maybe we'll feel the bern as the heel gets airy and throw the gear into reverse. Ever see a car flip on a highway? Wreck. 2 days ago
- I just backed Dark Souls™ - The Board Game on @Kickstarter kck.st/1ThzUDD 2 days ago
- @fightcopytrolls @ThatAnonDude Also watching the MM NYND cases with a very watchful eye. 57 cases, only a handful quietly dismissed. 2 days ago
- RT @EFF: The problems with DRM go so much deeper than limiting what you can do with your movies and music. eff.org/deeplinks/2016… #DayAgai… 2 days ago
- Wow, that's concerning. I can't say I'm surprised though. At least I can say that as a citizen, my voice is heard. twitter.com/tpb/status/727… 2 days ago
- .@marcorandazza article, "Randazza Paper Discusses Issues of Fair Use, DMCA Reform." xbiz.com/news/207520 2 days ago
- .@GillSperlein article, "Trademark Appeals Case Ends With New Standard in 5th Circuit." xbiz.com/news/207538 2 days ago
- Wow, a Gill Sperlein and a Mark Randazza article on one XBIZ.com e-mail update. Talk about having history on one page. 2 days ago
- @fightcopytrolls By the way, I totally get the confusion with Carl Crowell. 3 days ago
- @fightcopytrolls Yep, "LHF lawsuits allege that each company 'is an affiliate of Nu Image / Millennium Films.'" 3 days ago
- @flash2461 Also see this article re: CEG-TEK, because it relates to the article recommended to you: torrentlawyer.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/dif… 3 days ago
- @flash2461 @fightcopytrolls London Has Fallen is a Millennium Films title trolled through CEG-TEK. Also see: torrentlawyer.wordpress.com/tag/ceg-tek/ 3 days ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: #Facepalm A copyright extortion outfit @CEGTEK sends a batch of pay-or-else notices to the owner of a TOR exit node ht… 3 days ago
- RT @EFF: Patent trolls don't just demand money. They can even block products from entering the U.S. eff.org/deeplinks/2016… 5 days ago
- How CEG-TEK is growing their copyright enforcement business by growing their ISP relationships.
- What is the REAL RELATIONSHIP between your ISP and CEG-TEK?
- Is Malibu Media “faking” the publication requirement in their lawsuits?
- Beware of the defense attorney “copyright trolls” too.
- CEG-TEK: What are your financial risks and considerations of ignoring, settling, or being sued for copyright infringement if you live in Canada or Australia?
- What is AGENCY? Can an entity enforce a copyright they do not own? (Think, CEG-TEK.)
- Ambiguous Cobbler Nevada, LLC Dismissal Order – Are all Texas Defendants Dismissed or Not?
- PGP: WHERE TO GET AND HOW TO USE PGP ENCRYPTION.
- Can I get caught viewing streamed copyrighted videos?
- CEG-TEK: Naughty or Nice?
- Blaming X-Art’s owners, Lipscomb wants to withdraw from Malibu Media representation in three cases
- Copyright troll to Copyright Office: remove privacy protections, make shakedown easier
- Judge Alsup benchslaps Malibu Media’s attorneys, kills 15 cases
- Malibu Media drops the case after its expert found dozens of X-Art videos on defendant’s hard drive
- Malibu Media well-oiled shakedown machine hits a roadblock: two California judges deny early discovery
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-05) – “Don’t Be A Stain” – CEG-TEK/Rightscorp and Troll Lipscomb/X-Art
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-04) – “Better Call Lipscomb” – Motion For Default Judgment (Malibu Media LLC), 2:14-cv-00821(OH)
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-03) – BT Copyright Troll Activity (and Marc Randazza), 12 Feb 2016
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-02) – BT Copyright Troll Depositions
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-1) – Troll David Lowe – “Voluntary Or ELSE!”
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.