About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
January 27, 2016 Beware of the defense attorney “copyright trolls” too.
December 2, 2015 PGP: WHERE TO GET AND HOW TO USE PGP ENCRYPTION.
November 18, 2015 Can I get caught viewing streamed copyrighted videos?
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- RT @techdirt: Years Later White House Sends Two Copyright Treaties To The Senate For Ratification: One Good, One Bad goo.gl/fb/3xAS3F 3 hours ago
- @rickdog What you post on Twitter is public and stays forever. Not sure if you realized that, but you can delete your post. I'll do same. 6 hours ago
- @rickdog Depends. E-mail me at email@example.com and we can chat about it. 6 hours ago
- The Malibu Media scam in a nutshell. Posting video, leaking to bittorrent, suing, asking settlement for many titles. bit.ly/1PhTsWN 2 days ago
- @fightcopytrolls Damn you guys are a great team! It is inspiring watching you guys work. 2 days ago
- Worth a second look: Is Malibu Media “faking” publication in their lawsuits? Plain meaning vs. legal definitions. bit.ly/1PhTsWN 2 days ago
- @wolmanj Succinct. Q.E.D.? 2 days ago
- Is Malibu Media faking the "publication" requirement in their list of infringed titles? Reblog of @fightcopytrolls bit.ly/1PhTsWN 2 days ago
- @ContentLawyer *geeky chuckle* Reading this, I'm getting smarter by the minute. It's actually a well-written substantive article. 2 days ago
- @lartoven I was so focused on the elements of copyright infringement discussion re: bittorrent suits; I didn't see Malibu's head in a box. 2 days ago
- RT @lartoven: @fightcopytrolls is this the first time Malibu has had judgement entered against them? 2 days ago
- @ContentLawyer I don't know why, but when authors use the word "normative" in their papers, it just rubs me the wrong way. ;) 2 days ago
- @ContentLawyer Try the site again, it is working for me. 2 days ago
- @IGN Forget the VR games! I can't wait until I can read a BOOK in VR! (Although the games looked more seductive than any of my books.) 2 days ago
- Troll Alert. If they are complaining of expenses now, if it flops, think Aliens vs. Avatars. bit.ly/1Q5KM9t twitter.com/TomCatFilmsLLC… 2 days ago
- Is Malibu Media “faking” the publication requirement in their lawsuits?
- Beware of the defense attorney “copyright trolls” too.
- CEG-TEK: What are your financial risks and considerations of ignoring, settling, or being sued for copyright infringement if you live in Canada or Australia?
- What is AGENCY? Can an entity enforce a copyright they do not own? (Think, CEG-TEK.)
- Ambiguous Cobbler Nevada, LLC Dismissal Order – Are all Texas Defendants Dismissed or Not?
- PGP: WHERE TO GET AND HOW TO USE PGP ENCRYPTION.
- Can I get caught viewing streamed copyrighted videos?
- CEG-TEK: Naughty or Nice?
- Whether internet porn viewers ‘should expect viewing histories to be made public.’
- Judge rules that German investigators’ evidence is insufficient to prove direct infringement
- Illinois Doe defendant summarily wins over Malibu Media in one of the most watched cases
- Concerned about the copyright trolling situation in the state, Oregon federal judge wants to restrict trolls’ free reign
- Does Malibu Media leak its porn before the release?
- Malibu Media case management conference in CAND: notes and thoughts
- Defendant: Malibu Media is a scam (in a literal meaning of this word)
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-02) – BT Copyright Troll Depositions
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2016-1) – Troll David Lowe – “Voluntary Or ELSE!”
- DieTrollDie Podcast (2015-1) – BMG Rights Management v. Cox Communications
- Happy Holiday Wishes From DieTrollDie – Multi-Topic Post
- Veterans Day Double Feature, 2015 (Dallas Buyers Club & Cobbler Nevada)
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.