About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
March 12, 2015 Canada begins receiving CEG-TEK DMCA settlement letters.
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- RT @fightcopytrolls: #MalibuMedia’s new low: grossly overboard evidence preservation order: wp.me/p1w9y9-2FG HT @Raul15340965 @QUEARR… 2 days ago
- RT @glynmoody: Anti-Piracy Threats Trigger Massive Surge in VPN Usage - torrentfreak.com/anti-piracy-th… & we know how the copyright industries will… 1 week ago
- RT @verge: Sony buys streaming games service OnLive only to shut it down theverge.com/e/8101996?utm_… http://t.co/bD1GTri27L 3 weeks ago
- @DieTrollDie @ChristopherTerr :) I was heading into a meeting and your Tweet caught my attention. Gotta run, good to hear from you! 3 weeks ago
- @DieTrollDie @ChristopherTerr And yes, obviously excluded from my list are Lipscomb's adult film copyright trolls (e.g., Malibu Media). 3 weeks ago
- @DieTrollDie @ChristopherTerr Be aware that after the article, many of the copyright holders changed their names. 3 weeks ago
- @DieTrollDie @ChristopherTerr Not many adult film troll lawsuits since 2012'ish. CEG-TEK client list can be found at torrentlawyer.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/ceg… 3 weeks ago
- RT @verge: This is Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor theverge.com/e/8052368?utm_… http://t.co/kwpZLQJK66 1 month ago
- RT @lifehacker: Is "Internet Addiction" a real thing, or just technophobic nonsense? lifehac.kr/xBcaJSB http://t.co/PfaDJMmDQp 1 month ago
- RT @EFF: Major tech companies join EFF in demanding Congress end mass spying: eff.org/r.ap3g 1 month ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: Next possible #copyright shakedown plaintiff -- Splintered, LLC ("Playing it Cool" direct-to-DVD movie). 1 month ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: Judge Moreno isn't happy with Lipscomb's delay games: …htcopyrighttrolls.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/file0-… #Guardaley FLSD is getting visibly annoy… 1 month ago
- RT @torrentfreak: Vuze Speeds Up Torrent Downloads Through “Swarm Merging” dlvr.it/934TK0 1 month ago
- RT @Anon_E_Mous_: These lawsuits filed by Voltage Pictures are about revenue generation not protection of copyrights and the pie is divided… 1 month ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: Lipscomb, via his stooge Jonathan Hoppe, filed 25 #MalibuMedia extortion cases in #Maryland over obscene, illegally fi… 1 month ago
- Florida ‘Manny Film LLC v. John Doe’ cases receive scrutiny from proactive federal judge.
- Florida ‘Manny Film LLC v. John Doe’ cases suffer a black eye (FLSD)
- Manny Film LLC bittorrent lawsuits are really a story of defense attorney betrayal.
- Canada begins receiving CEG-TEK DMCA settlement letters.
- Need to rehash some bittorrent concepts because they are just as relevant today as they were five years ago.
- Dallas Buyers Club rivals adult film bittorrent lawsuits in quantity of lawsuits.
- How time limits and purged records stop a copyright holder from learning the identity of an accused downloader.
- CEG-TEK’s growing list of participating ISPs, and their NEW alliance with COX Communications.
- The Giganews VPN Problem
- Dallas Buyers Club, LLC attorney tiptoes dangerously near Judge Hughes’ order.
- Malibu Media’s new low: grossly overboard evidence preservation order
- How copyright troll Mary K Schulz deceived the court… 600+ times
- Indiana judge goes extra mile in striking down Malibu’s motion for sanctions and fees
- Malibu Media v. Roldan: the battle continues
- Malibu Media attorneys reveal defendant’s identity despite the order prohibiting that. Judge is not amused
- Duel Article: Dallas Buyers Club LLC Activity & Forensic Expert Patrick “Never Convicted” Paige
- DTD Update and Manny Film LLC Update (Troll Keith Lipscomb)
- Troll Keith Lipscomb And Crew File New BT Copyright Troll Law Suits (Manny Film LLC)
- Dallas Buyers Club, LLC, In Australia (iiNet v. DBC) – Bugger Off APMC/Macek
- Malibu Media (X-Art) Cases In Colorado (Little Bo-Peep Has Lost Her Sheep)
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.