About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- @verge Next it will dodge bullets. 2 hours ago
- @verge Augmented technology is the wave of the future. lawfulgamer.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/hel… 2 hours ago
- Tried to activate an iPad without giving my real contact info. Why force me to give you the keys to my identity? #Privacy .@APPLEOFFIClAL 3 hours ago
- Reading this and thinking that when I was a child, I didn't think this would ever become real. twitter.com/verge/status/6… 3 hours ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: After prevailing-party fees were denied, #MalibuMedia defendant petitions the Supreme Court: wp.me/p1w9y9-2WU HT… 3 hours ago
- "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." .@fightcopytrolls 3 hours ago
- @fightcopytrolls Your blog postings these past few weeks have been on fire! Love seeing articles of copyright trolls getting entangled. 3 hours ago
- Looks like a bittorrent case may be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. Not holding my breath, but still interesting. twitter.com/darthskeptic/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: #MalibuMedia doubles down: opposes @Verizon's MTQ, claims that Internet services are not governed by the Cable Act: ht… 17 hours ago
- RT @techdirt: The Right Way To Stop Piracy goo.gl/fb/c99ck1 20 hours ago
- RT @That_AC: Still prophetic... This is how trolling ends, not with a whimper but with banging on the desk looking for any possible out… 1 day ago
- @Raul15340965 @fightcopytrolls wow, that's an impressive piece of misjustice. 1 day ago
- @SGgrc This is a great deal. Haven't checked if they respect user privacy, but having access to an extra VPN for life can only be good. 1 day ago
- RT @SGgrc: Two Days Remaining: LIFETIME license for ProXPN's Premium VPN service. I just got mine! :) bit.ly/1FXo0Mn It's legitima… 1 day ago
- @Raul15340965 I was thinking the same thing. Blow a case, no problem. Blow a judge? Problem. Start fight with an ISP? Problem! 1 day ago
- Judge rules that German investigators’ evidence is insufficient to prove direct infringement
- Understanding the patterns of filings by Malibu Media, LLC.
- NY Judge asserts the ‘is porn copyrightable’ question against Malibu Media, LLC.
- Comparison: Copyright Enforcement Group (CEG-TEK) versus RightsCorp. Same genus, different species.
- No Orange Jumpsuits Predicted For Prenda Law Inc. Just sanctions.
- Florida ‘Manny Film LLC v. John Doe’ cases receive scrutiny from proactive federal judge.
- Florida ‘Manny Film LLC v. John Doe’ cases suffer a black eye (FLSD)
- Manny Film LLC bittorrent lawsuits are really a story of defense attorney betrayal.
- Canada begins receiving CEG-TEK DMCA settlement letters.
- Need to rehash some bittorrent concepts because they are just as relevant today as they were five years ago.
- After prevailing-party fees were denied, Malibu Media defendant petitions the Supreme Court
- New York judge stayed subpoenas in all the Malibu Media NYED cases
- Malibu Media attorney Jason Kotzker moves to stay FTC civil case pending the resolution of criminal proceedings against him
- Verizon is fed up with Lipscomb’s increasing arrogance
- Is Verizon fed up with Lipscomb’s increasing arrogance?
- It Is Up! – 8th Circuit Court of Appeal Oral Argument in BT Copyright Troll Case (Killer Joe NV v. Leaverton, 14-3274)
- The Pirate Hunter Is Back! (well sort of…), BT Copyright Troll Carl Crowell (OR)
- WA Court Set Limits As To What BitTorrent Copyright Troll (Dallas Buyers Club) Can Do (CASE 2:14-cv-01819)
- DieTrollDie Update 17 Aug 15 (TaylorMadeClips – Dallas Buyers Club – Rightscorp)
- Malibu Media LLC (X-Art) “Pretext To Coerce A Settlement” – 1:14-cv-00493 (OH)
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.