About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
November 18, 2015 Can I get caught viewing streamed copyrighted videos?
November 17, 2015 CEG-TEK: Naughty or Nice?
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- @matthew_d_green Ah to be young and free again. :) 3 days ago
- Anyone interested in a crowdfunding project to purchase RFCExpress' code and make it public and free for the world to use? 3 days ago
- @fightcopytrolls What kind of scraper are you working on? Would code from .@lartoven be helpful? 3 days ago
- RFCExpress just sent me an e-mail confirming it. They are out of business. 3 days ago
- RT @pacerrssscraper: Around 1am today Judge Alsup grouped all the Malibu cases into "In re Malibu Media Copyright Litigation" and set a CMC… 4 days ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: .@RFCExpress is down since 11/19. The support number's mailbox is full, no responses to email requests. 4 days ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: That's the longest @RFCExpress outage by far (> 24 hours). Is it gone for good? 6 days ago
- RT @arstechnica: TrueCrypt is safer than previously reported, detailed analysis concludes arstechnica.com/security/2015/… by @dangoodin001 6 days ago
- RT @plagiarismtoday: 3 Count: No Absolution - plagiarismtoday.com/2015/11/20/3-c… - Ref: @nytimes @ceciliakang @THREsq @eriqgardner @torrentfreak #copy… 6 days ago
- RT @themorrancave: Use AdBlock And Yahoo May Block You From Reading Your E-Mail wp.me/p2L7Ik-GTNS 6 days ago
- Wouldn't it be funny if the terms "global warming" and "climate change" are code for changes more sinister than weather. .@ASavageNation 1 week ago
- It appears as if rfcexpress.com is down. What alternatives have you used? Looking for free / paid solutions. 1 week ago
- @RayJoha2 Some protect themselves by keeping others in the limelight, others protect themselves by being in the limelight. Both effective. 1 week ago
- @RayJoha2 Thank you. Law firms such as mine do nobody any good if we go out of business. I stay small, in the background, and STABLE. 1 week ago
- RT @arstechnica: Telegram encrypted messaging service cracks down on ISIS broadcasts arstechnica.com/information-te… by @thepacketrat 1 week ago
- Can I get caught viewing streamed copyrighted videos?
- CEG-TEK: Naughty or Nice?
- Whether internet porn viewers ‘should expect viewing histories to be made public.’
- Judge rules that German investigators’ evidence is insufficient to prove direct infringement
- Understanding the patterns of filings by Malibu Media, LLC.
- NY Judge asserts the ‘is porn copyrightable’ question against Malibu Media, LLC.
- Comparison: Copyright Enforcement Group (CEG-TEK) versus RightsCorp. Same genus, different species.
- No Orange Jumpsuits Predicted For Prenda Law Inc. Just sanctions.
- Florida ‘Manny Film LLC v. John Doe’ cases receive scrutiny from proactive federal judge.
- Florida ‘Manny Film LLC v. John Doe’ cases suffer a black eye (FLSD)
- Veterans Day Double Feature, 2015 (Dallas Buyers Club & Cobbler Nevada)
- Beethoven Is The Devil (AKA: Desperation of Malibu Media LLC/Troll Keith Lipscomb), 14-cv-61957 (SDFL)
- It Is Up! – 8th Circuit Court of Appeal Oral Argument in BT Copyright Troll Case (Killer Joe NV v. Leaverton, 14-3274)
- The Pirate Hunter Is Back! (well sort of…), BT Copyright Troll Carl Crowell (OR)
- WA Court Set Limits As To What BitTorrent Copyright Troll (Dallas Buyers Club) Can Do (CASE 2:14-cv-01819)
- November 2015
- October 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.