Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- Sad when fearless reporter passes on. Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies bit.ly/15ibwpT via @KHOU 22 hours ago
- Sounds fishy to me. RT @Wiredsec Six nations ask Google for answers on Glass privacy dlvr.it/3XWjJ3 23 hours ago
- RT @YourAnonNews The Surveillance State Suffers a Surprise Legal Setback: bit.ly/13ZLqbR 1 day ago
- @SgGRC, Can you do a #SecurityNow talk about our options in encrypting emails? Not everyone uses #PGP. 1 day ago
- RT @techdirt DailyDirt: Augmented Vision dlvr.it/3XVndQ 1 day ago
- RT @dankrohn Another interesting article on Texas law requiring search warrants for email. is.gd/lMUPCD 1 day ago
- RT @EFF Angry and frustrated by Congress trying to brush NSA surveillance under the rug? Join @EFF in fighting back: eff.org/r.b8Vw 1 day ago
- RT @techdirt Knowing The Government Is Spying On You Changes How You Act dlvr.it/3XR89Z 1 day ago
- Not cool. #Verizon Letting Netflix Streaming Quality Slide. bit.ly/16EU2Y9 1 day ago
- @ContentLawyer Funny, I read that as "Facebook may be planning video surveillance." #social media ow.ly/m90a2 1 day ago
- RT @Raul15340965 In Internet Porn Spat, Prenda Claims Judge Overstepped at.law.com/EbhFQV via @RecorderTweets 1 day ago
- RT @cyberdad #securityUpd: The NSA's Prism must be countered with public policy, says crypto guru Phil Zimmermann ow.ly/2xGbbD 1 day ago
- RT @NeuroPolarbear Proposed new internet slang: BPW;DR. Means, "behind paywall, didn't read". 1 day ago
- RT @foggy805 "Peg Leg Productions v. John Eyepatch" would make headlines. Oh, and I would hire this guy to defend me: parrottsims.com/the-firm-attor… 1 day ago
- RT @steveglista The @EFF just posted: bit.ly/19L93LA The World to U.S. Congress: I'm not American but I Have Privacy Rights 1 day ago
- CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
- My Response to the yet-to-be-written guilty verdict in the Malibu Media, LLC Bellwether Trial (PAED).
- Malibu Media targets rich neighborhoods, and introduces prejudicial character evidence into each case.
- Prenda is essentially done
- The Thompsons Cases - Copyright Trolls Join Unrelated BitTorrent Activity
- “R & D Film 1, LLC” Battleground Districts.
- Congratulations to the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC defendants dismissed from the Nu Image, Inc. v. Does 1-3,932 (FLMD) case.
- The 12 minute hearing and the end of Prenda Law Inc.
- CEG-TEK’s new “you didn’t settle” letters sent from Marvin Cable.
- TorrentLawyer: Thoughts about the effects from Monday’s sanctions hearing.
- Judge Baylson issues Report on Bellwether Trial
- Is Prenda winding down? Not until its principals are in jail
- Reader’s comment: Shame on you Keith Lipscomb and shame on you X-Art
- Copyright troll Lipscomb makes up facts, forges signature and gets away with it
- Bellwether: essentially settled, it will be only a quick bench trial (no jury)
- Case Actions Before OSC Hearing on 21 Jun 13 – AF Holdings LLC v. Harris – 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ)
- PA Bellwether Case – Bench Trial Comments – 13 June 2013
- Judge Snow Asks Some Hard Questions (Order To Show Cause) – AF Holdings LLC v. Harris – 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ)
- PA Bellwether Case – Bench Trial Audio Files – 10 June 2013
- PA Bellwether Case – Recap Of The 6 June 2013, Hearing
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.