Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- RT @AnupamChander New paper in Texas L Rev. "Copyright's Cultural Turn," our review of Julie Cohen's book, bit.ly/13zo3b3 1 hour ago
- RT @GameBizLaw The IPKat: The IP Lawyer's Nightmare: "But Everyone Else Does It" ow.ly/1Wmk6x 1 hour ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls Mark Lutz continues to harass people: a blog comment fightcopyrighttrolls.com/2013/04/23/lw-… #Prenda 1 hour ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls Fox story myfoxchicago.com/story/22275112… Duffy's wife is defensive: "It's called bit torn and people stealing..." 1 hour ago
- RT @arstechnica Congress sends Google a list of questions about privacy and Glass ars.to/110RKws by @MeganGeuss 1 hour ago
- RT @glynmoody RT @JamesBessen: Vermont passes landmark anti-troll law. Penalties for "bad faith" patent assertion leg.state.vt.us/docs/2014/bill… 1 hour ago
- RT @verge Google encourages developers to push the limits by hacking Glass bit.ly/16CJ4EM 5 hours ago
- Privacy is not about whether they DO, but whether they CAN. 5 hours ago
- RT @DieTrollDie OK, This one sounds like fun for ZEMBEZIA FILM LTD - Show Cause Order - ia801701.us.archive.org/18/items/gov.u… The courts has concerns. :) 5 hours ago
- RT @SGgrc SECURE CHAT with "Cryptocat" crypto.cat I have NOT yet fully checked it out, but I will soon. I THINK it's the win. 5 hours ago
- RT @EFF Victory! Motion to Quash #Prenda Law's speech-chilling subpoena to ID Does in Arizona is GRANTED. eff.org/r.b6RB 5 hours ago
- RT @techdirt Appeal Over Former RIAA Lobbyist Judge Allowing Prenda To Get Info On Over 1,000 John Does Moves Forward dlvr.it/3NPxNL 5 hours ago
- RT @SGgrc Misunderstanding in the "Microsoft follows Skype Chat links" talk: THAT THEY CAN is all I care about. Thus, IT IS NOT SECURE. 5 hours ago
- RT @CopyrightClerk Ledge Distribution case stayed in Washington wp.me/p2IDH9-8W 6 hours ago
- RT @techdirt Kiwis Want To Spy On All Communications, VPNs, And Be Able To Use Secret Evidence Against You dlvr.it/3NM3N2 6 hours ago
- Prenda is essentially done
- The Thompsons Cases - Copyright Trolls Join Unrelated BitTorrent Activity
- “R & D Film 1, LLC” Battleground Districts.
- Congratulations to the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC defendants dismissed from the Nu Image, Inc. v. Does 1-3,932 (FLMD) case.
- The 12 minute hearing and the end of Prenda Law Inc.
- CEG-TEK’s new “you didn’t settle” letters sent from Marvin Cable.
- TorrentLawyer: Thoughts about the effects from Monday’s sanctions hearing.
- Congratulations to the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC clients dismissed from the Century Media, Ltd. & Baseprotect UG, Ltd. NJ cases!
- Thinking about Malibu Media’s single “Doe” lawsuits.
- “UNDER THE RADAR” – 122 MALIBU MEDIA, LLC FILED CASES
- Update – Subpoenas Quashed & More (Sloppy Copyright Trolls (ZEMBEZIA)) – 2:13-cv-00308/00309/00310/00311/00312 (WA)
- Second Update – 16 May 13 – AZ Case (2:13-mc-00030) – PRENDA SUBPOENA QUASHED
- Case is Stayed Pending Prenda Answering Some Tough Questions – AF Holdings LLC v. Harris – 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ)
- Prenda Law Mess – AKA: Tiger By The Tail
- Update on AZ Case (2:13-mc-00030) – Motion to Quash Prenda Law Subpoena – Subscriber Information From Wild West Domains (DieTrollDie)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.