Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- RT @hak5darren Zen and the art of MAC address spoofing - Hack Across America Vlog: youtu.be/qktIz5xnei8?a via @YouTube 17 hours ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls WHAT??? http://t.co/cKe4KWuFMB 17 hours ago
- RT @verge Twitter finally rolling out two-step account verification vrge.co/Z0nuWb 17 hours ago
- RT @techdirt Reporters Find Exposed Personal Data Via Google, Threatened With CFAA Charges dlvr.it/3PrKhG 17 hours ago
- Too bad. I had one. RT @TechCrunch Sleep Tracking Startup Zeo Says Goodnight tcrn.ch/1a4KeGi by @jonorlin 1 day ago
- RT @techdirt Bad Day For Prenda Continues: Judge Rejects Stay, Adds $1k Per Day For Each Day They Don't Pay Up dlvr.it/3PcdTp 1 day ago
- RT @techdirt Angry Judge Tells Prenda To Stop Falsifying Alan Cooper's Signature; Calls It Fraud dlvr.it/3PcBbr 1 day ago
- RT @Raul15340965 Hammer Time Judge Wright style. #Prenda ia701508.us.archive.org/28/items/gov.u… 1 day ago
- RT @bsookman Lawmakers Seek Google Glass Privacy Plan bit.ly/16JLIIY 2 days ago
- NYED Judge Spatt on a #copyright troll defendant's case. archive.org/download/gov.u… 2 days ago
- RT @EFF Patent trolls often hide behind a nasty web of shell companies. @RepTedDeutch's new bill aims to fix that: eff.org/r.3bRQ 2 days ago
- RT @XBIZ Prenda Law's Hansmeier Loses Motion to Stay Sanctions xbiz.com/news/163006 2 days ago
- RT @techdirt Prenda's Paul Hansmeier Asks Appeals Court To Delay Sanctions; Appeals Court Says 'No, Try Again' dlvr.it/3PL6B5 2 days ago
- RT @GameBizLaw Federal legislation introduced regarding mobile application privacy. lexology.com/library/detail… 2 days ago
- RT @ContentLawyer US Judge: Only Powered-Off Mobile Phones Deserve #Privacy Protections. #technology ow.ly/lcNMT 2 days ago
- Prenda is essentially done
- The Thompsons Cases - Copyright Trolls Join Unrelated BitTorrent Activity
- “R & D Film 1, LLC” Battleground Districts.
- Congratulations to the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC defendants dismissed from the Nu Image, Inc. v. Does 1-3,932 (FLMD) case.
- The 12 minute hearing and the end of Prenda Law Inc.
- CEG-TEK’s new “you didn’t settle” letters sent from Marvin Cable.
- TorrentLawyer: Thoughts about the effects from Monday’s sanctions hearing.
- Congratulations to the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC clients dismissed from the Century Media, Ltd. & Baseprotect UG, Ltd. NJ cases!
- Thinking about Malibu Media’s single “Doe” lawsuits.
- “UNDER THE RADAR” – 122 MALIBU MEDIA, LLC FILED CASES
- Prenda’s local Jacques Nazaire: Judge Wright’s order is irrelevant because… Anonymous attacked PayPal
- My opinion: a pro se defendant needs a pro bono attorney
- Ethically handicapped Prenda’s “boss” Paul Duffy signs a new batch of extortion letters
- Prenda is essentially done
- Bellwether trial update: How NOT to prepare for trial
- GA Judge Severs Does In Horror Movie Copyright Troll Case, Pounds (LBS) Pictures Inc., v. Does 1-48 (1:13-cv-01658)
- Malibu Media Claims Fabrication Of Evidence And Seeks Sanctions, 2:12-cv-02078 (PA)
- Update – Subpoenas Quashed & More (Sloppy Copyright Trolls (ZEMBEZIA)) – 2:13-cv-00308/00309/00310/00311/00312 (WA)
- Second Update – 16 May 13 – AZ Case (2:13-mc-00030) – PRENDA SUBPOENA QUASHED
- Case is Stayed Pending Prenda Answering Some Tough Questions – AF Holdings LLC v. Harris – 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.