About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
December 9, 2013 Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer
December 6, 2013 Cashman Law Firm 2013, A Year In Review.
June 13, 2013 CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- @DieTrollDie @nppalawyer How about, "give me your thumbprint [so that I can I unlock your iPhone] or you're going to jail?" 1 day ago
- @TheRussellFirm Agree. Love the "The Killing" series, hope it gets renewed for another season. 1 day ago
- @reasonpolicy @reason Still need to be suspicious. Are we referring to encryption breakable by the U.S. gov't without a warrant? 1 day ago
- MA man arrested after recording officer in street. iPhone video erased while held by police. wpri.com/2014/03/06/mas… via @nppalawyer 1 day ago
- Ugh. Privacy Disaster: Type IP Address, Get Internet User’s Phone Number torr.fr/55MdKD via @torrentfreak 1 day ago
- I'm just concerned that the Russia-Ukraine issue is being escalated by the U.S. to distract us from the activities that took place here. 1 day ago
- @ThatAnonDude The "bad" robots in the original #Robocop gave me nightmares for years as a kid. Very interesting to see the same robots now. 1 day ago
- From Snowden's testimony to EU Parliament - power we wouldn't give police which NSA has twitpic.com/dxm4gv via @kgosztola 1 day ago
- Snowden's written testimony to the EU is worth reading, but this part is the most important: http://t.co/JnSDo1uUum via @csoghoian 1 day ago
- RT @glynmoody: Homeland Security Detained US Citizen Inside The US, Used Intercepted Emails To Quiz Her About Her Sex Life - https://t.co/P… 1 day ago
- Let's leave Ukraine's borders alone and worry about our own dissolving borders with Mexico. 1 day ago
- How am I *NOT* supposed to be cautious of Getty Images releasing their photos? If a wolf puts on a sheep's clothing, is it still a wolf?!? 1 day ago
- @fightcopytrolls @DieTrollDie LOL. 1 day ago
- RT @arstechnica: Facebook’s shot at WhatsApp data gets both companies an FTC complaint ars.to/1l83I40 by @caseyjohnston 1 day ago
- Disappointing: DMCA Being Used To Make ANY Lecture Less Accessible goo.gl/fb/Hh5HF via @techdirt 1 day ago
- Big news: Judge rules that the copyright troll’s complaint does not meet pleading standards
- Please Email the SD Sec of State – Crystal Bay Corporation (CBC) – Revoke/Dismiss Status
- Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer
- Cashman Law Firm 2013, A Year In Review.
- “Swarm joinder theory” and “Judicial Economy” refuted in Missouri Joinder Ruling
- Why suing the downloaders for copyright infringement is a misguided approach to solving the piracy problem.
- Is the MPAA giant waking up and luring defendants through their $20 DMCA settlement letters?
- CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
- My Response to the yet-to-be-written guilty verdict in the Malibu Media, LLC Bellwether Trial (PAED).
- Malibu Media targets rich neighborhoods, and introduces prejudicial character evidence into each case.
- Florida magistrate recommends to sanction Keith Lipscomb
- Florida judge to Lipscomb: No good cause to allow early discovery
- X-Art/Malibu Media’s response to defendant’s motion to compel: technical analysis
- X-Art/Malibu Media sues alleged file-sharers over illegally produced videos
- This video is no longer available…
- Case Update – Elf-Man LLC v. Defendant Lamberson – # 2:13-cv-00395 (WA)
- Two Defendants File Answers in TCYK, LLC Case – 2:13-cv-01020 (IAND)
- The Problem With BT Mass Joinder Copyright Infringement Cases
- Pandora’s Box – Elf-Man LLC v. Does 1-29, 2:13-cv-00115 (WAED)
- Voltage Pictures (Nicolas Chartier) & TCYK, LLC, Dismissed in TN – Go Back To TX
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.