About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
December 9, 2013 Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer
December 6, 2013 Cashman Law Firm 2013, A Year In Review.
June 13, 2013 CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
May 7, 2013 Prenda is essentially done
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer ift.tt/1hJ5idB 3 days ago
- RT @torrentfreak: MPAA Studios Sent 25 Million DMCAs in Six Months, Only Eight Were Contested dlvr.it/4SSwfH 6 days ago
- My quick-and-dirty summary of Prenda's activities for the #Prenda crowd. :) torrentlawyer.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/201… 6 days ago
- @dsilverman I disassembled a 1TB drive last night just to see what was in it. Very complex. Not your ordinary hard drive anymore. 6 days ago
- Just for fun, I have PlaceMask on my Android phones. RT @EFF: NSA knows your location and who you're with. eff.org/r.ycrg 6 days ago
- @BoothSweet LOL. 6 days ago
- 2013, A Year In Review. ift.tt/1cqLGak 6 days ago
- Fascinated by "How to Tell When the N.S.A. Is Lying" article. Brilliant use of their past statements. nyr.kr/ILhDPw 6 days ago
- @LegallyErin Have you purchased Staple's paper? I hear it's the hot thing of the century! 6 days ago
- RT @techdirt: President Obama Says He'll Rein In NSA... Then Proceeds To Praise And Defend Everything They… goo.gl/fb/WoqeU 6 days ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Wow: Patriot Act author James Sensenbrenner says James Clapper should be prosecuted for lying to Congress http://t.co/vXRxx… 6 days ago
- "Warp Drive Technology..." How do we actually do this when most ppl do not understand the simple definition of a "light year"? 6 days ago
- RT @abaipl: Megaupload Slams U.S. Secret Move to Share Evidence With #Copyright Holders | TorrentFreak bit.ly/1gJVZHg via @torrentf… 6 days ago
- RT @SGgrc: RT @GeekAl: @SGgrc Link to Warp Drive presentation by Prof. Harold White himself: youtube.com/watch?v=9M8yht… (Thanks Alistair!) 6 days ago
- RT @fightcopytrolls: Comcast Kills Business Model of Piracy Monitoring and Settlement Firm | TorrentFreak torrentfreak.com/comcast-kills-… via @torre… 6 days ago
- Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer
- Cashman Law Firm 2013, A Year In Review.
- “Swarm joinder theory” and “Judicial Economy” refuted in Missouri Joinder Ruling
- Why suing the downloaders for copyright infringement is a misguided approach to solving the piracy problem.
- Is the MPAA giant waking up and luring defendants through their $20 DMCA settlement letters?
- CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
- My Response to the yet-to-be-written guilty verdict in the Malibu Media, LLC Bellwether Trial (PAED).
- Malibu Media targets rich neighborhoods, and introduces prejudicial character evidence into each case.
- Prenda is essentially done
- The Thompsons Cases - Copyright Trolls Join Unrelated BitTorrent Activity
- Lightspeed v. Adam Sekora: an overlooked Prenda fiasco
- Bellwether “trial” transcript is available
- Judge Murphy denies Prenda’s motions to reconsider Smiths’s attorney fees, grants Comcast’s and AT&T’s motions for fees
- Defense counsel: Malibu Media’s lawyers are a trolling enterprise
- The emperor has no clothes: a Doe moves for summary judgment in a Malibu Media lawsuit
- Malibu Media Preliminary Witness and Exhibit List (The Bucket List), 1:12-cv-01115 (IN)
- Tangled Weave of Deception – Lynn Peak Productions, Colorado Copyright Troll Cases
- Computer Forensics & Copyright Troll Cases
- The Sinking of the S.S. Prenda – AKA: Any Fraud On The Court Is NOT Moot, 0:12-cv-01445 (MN)
- Malibu Media Wants More Satisfaction – Malibu Media v. Mr. Harrison, 1:12-cv-01117 (SDIN)
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.