About: Robert Z. Cashman
- I am Robert Z. Cashman, owner of the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. Our firm helps defend internet downloaders accused of downloading copyrighted movies and videos. We also help inventors protect their inventions and their intellectual property. I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, in New York, before the US Patent & Trademark Office, and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Posts by Robert Z. Cashman:
December 9, 2013 Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer
December 6, 2013 Cashman Law Firm 2013, A Year In Review.
June 13, 2013 CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
HOW TO BEST READ THIS SITE:
- RT @arstechnica: Obama lets NSA use zero-day flaws given “clear national security” need ars.to/1lWSgsQ by @cfarivar 2 days ago
- @Samsung and @Verizon, why have you NOT YET PATCHED my phone for the Heartbleed bug? My and MILLIONS OF PHONES STILL VULNERABLE. 3 days ago
- Drew Houston: Drop Condoleezza Rice or I will #DropDropbox! drop-dropbox.com 5 days ago
- RT @lifehacker: Don't forget, everyone: LastPass now tells you which Heartbleed-affected passwords to change, and when. http://t.co/ZYEEVy2… 5 days ago
- "STANDOFF AT NEVADA RANCH; ARMED FEDS WITH GUNS; GRAZING RIGHTS vs. DESERT TORTOISE?!?" freebeacon.com/issues/last-ma… 1 week ago
- Umm... This is happening in the U.S. Environmentals and feds with guns. ksl.com/index.php?nid=… 1 week ago
- RT @glynmoody: Big Data Kafka: US Government Watchlists and the secrecy whose justification is a secret - boingboing.net/2014/03/28/big… chilling 2 weeks ago
- RT @YourAnonNews: Clapper confirms for first time that NSA used 'backdoor' in surveillance law to search for data on 'US persons' http://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @techdirt: Mike Rogers' Plan To 'Stop' Bulk Collection Of Phone Records Riddled With Dangerous Loopholes That Will Expand… http://t.co/i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DarkMoe3: @HoustonLawy3r @fightcopytrolls The system REALLY failed yesterday, but not because they dodged sanctions. Because forgery d… 2 weeks ago
- @DarkMoe3 Agree. Sanctions for those who are caught lying to the court should include 1) loss of law licenses, 2) loss of testicles. 2 weeks ago
- @DarkMoe3 @fightcopytrolls I hate bad people. 2 weeks ago
- What result for those who signed up for private insurance (BCBS), but plans have still not been approved? Insurance companies are a mess. 2 weeks ago
- @fightcopytrolls I am very happy about your approach to calling them out visually on lawbreaking activities. Sad no charges yet. 2 weeks ago
- @ContentLawyer I'm no fan of the "attack the rich guy" Glenn Beck lawsuit. 2 weeks ago
- Florida Judge dismisses a Malibu case because Lipscomb failed to establish a connection between an IP address and person
- Big news: Judge rules that the copyright troll’s complaint does not meet pleading standards
- Please Email the SD Sec of State – Crystal Bay Corporation (CBC) – Revoke/Dismiss Status
- Privacy & Security Considerations For Your Laptop Computer
- Cashman Law Firm 2013, A Year In Review.
- “Swarm joinder theory” and “Judicial Economy” refuted in Missouri Joinder Ruling
- Why suing the downloaders for copyright infringement is a misguided approach to solving the piracy problem.
- Is the MPAA giant waking up and luring defendants through their $20 DMCA settlement letters?
- CEG-TEK is now your friendly “photo” copyright troll.
- My Response to the yet-to-be-written guilty verdict in the Malibu Media, LLC Bellwether Trial (PAED).
- “Polygraph”report ricochet: Defendant moves to compel Lipscomb not to lie
- Defendant makes a powerful move against copyright troll Malibu Media in Maryland
- Prenda’s first oral arguments in front of the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals: a picture is worth a thousand words
- Due to lack of evidence, copyright trolls resort to polygraph tests
- Defendant: Malibu Media’s expert Patrick Paige’s declaration is incompetent
- ElF-Man LLC Admits It Does Not Hold The Rights To Sue – Lamberson Case – # 2:13-cv-00395 (WA)
- How To Answer A Copyright Troll Summons – Basic Denial
- Team Prenda (Douchebags) Sanctioned in Lightspeed Media Case – 3:12-cv-00889 (SDIL)
- Update – “Buyer’s Remorse?” – TCYK LLC Case 2:13-cv-01020 (IAND)
- Case Update – TCYK, LLC v. 13 Does – 2:13-cv-01020 (IAND)
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
Firm Specialty Sites
Keywords that best describe our CyberLaw Practice:
torrent lawyer, caught downloading, caught uploading, riaa, mpaa, computer law, isp subpoena, quash subpoena, eff, eff.org, accused ip address, illegal download lawyer, torrent, seeding, cyberlaw, utorrent law, law on downloading, law torrent, law bittorrent, copyright infringement, accused copyright, privacy internet, accused of seeding, accused of downloading, accused bittorrent, accused illegal download, accused computer, internet attorney, internet lawyer, download copyright, copyright violation, texas attorney, texas lawyer, tx attorney, tx lawyer, houston attorney, houston lawyer, bittorrent attorney, bittorrent lawyer, copyright attorney, copyright lawyer, eff attorney, eff lawyer, isp subpoena letter, copyright troll, copyright infringement, prenda law, malibu media, trademark lawyer houston, trademark attorney houston, website blocked, website seized, ice seized website, torrent lawyer, torrentlawyer
The contents of this web site are for information purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal representation. If you have any questions, contact an attorney competent in the area of law in which you seek assistance.
No attorney-client relationship is assumed or formed until a signed contract and retainer fee is received by the Cashman Law Firm, PLLC.
The opinions and articles contained in this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate according to the law, and the site is not updated to reflect developments or changes in the law. Laws change frequently, so to obtain up-to-date information on the current state of the law, contact an attorney.